Dear Colleagues,

Last week on March 24th, BPOC hosted the first episode of our Dreaming of
Digital Asset Management webinar series. We invited DAM consultants and
educators Christina Gibbs
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/christinagibbs/>, Kristina
Huddart <https://www.linkedin.com/in/kristinaherz/>, and Dr. Reem El Asaleh
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/reem-el-asaleh-650a3710/> to share with us
their experiences working in DAM, the challenges and opportunities they
have encountered, how the professionalization of DAM has impacted their
careers, and what they would like to see going forward into the future of
DAM.

Along with this thoughtful discussion, the speakers shared a number of
resources for DAM courses as well as the DAM capability model
<https://www.casdam.com/dam-capability-model> to help assess your
organization’s managing its digital assets.

If you missed the live discussion and wanted to watch the recap or links
mentioned above, you may find them on our  Youtube Channel
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNXjDskOT1gYZucgmUvXf_Q> or at the
following link: https://youtu.be/yh9oXIkn9SA

Next month! Catch Episode 2 - DAM without a DAMS where we have invited Hailey
Majewski <https://twitter.com/hrachski> and Rachel Jacobson
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachel-jacobson-82b20932/> to share with us
their experiences managing digital assets without a digital asset
management system. From developing and implementing policies and procedures
to digitizing and 3D printing! Register for this next webinar at the link
below:

https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_y4_nCFMmQhSdSUzdJGHYDA

If you would like to be kept up to date with this series or future
webinars, you may sign up for our mailing list here:
http://eepurl.com/hEUkI1

All the best,

Alex Kron | Digital Operations and Collections Information Analyst
BALBOA PARK ONLINE COLLABORATIVE <https://bpoc.org/>
Email: [log in to unmask]
1549 El Prado, Suite 8, San Diego, CA 92101