Hello,

On behalf of the team, I would like to warmly invite you to join us this evening (7 PM ET / 4 PM PT) for our weekly free and interactive tour. This week it's: #070 Considering Art : Considering Direction.

Together, in collaboration with Considering.Film™, we explore the remarkable career of Alice Guy-Blaché.

To this day, the work of Alice Guy-Blaché remains largely unknown, and yet, Blaché was not only the first female filmmaker (having complete control of her films) but also the first filmmaker to depict a story on film.

In this interactive tour, we embark on some close looking.

Together we ask: What do you see?

Register below for your FREE e-TICKET(s)

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/238695493647

All my best,

Matt

www.considering.art

***

Up next:

JAN 26 | #071 Considering Art : Considering Actuality | Public Broadcasting
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/243980069957

FEB 02 | #072 Considering Art : Considering "Beauty" | Public Broadcasting
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/251565658657

***

About your facilitator: (he/they) Matt is an artist and professor working with 16mm film, Super8 film and digital video. His work has appeared at Microscope Gallery, New York; The Kitchen, New York; CROSSROADS / SF Cinematheque, San Francisco; ANALOGICA 10, Bolzano, IT The Front, New Orleans; Light Field / The Lab, San Francisco; Unexposed Microcinema, Durham, NC; Anthology Film Archives, New York; La MaMa, New York; Ethan Cohen Gallery, New York; the Brooklyn Film Festival, New York; 8 fest, Toronto, ON; among others. He has taught at Parsons School of Design since 2014.

***

Let's take another look.

Learning & Teaching Resources

Incomplete BLM Reading List | Curated Bookshelf

Get Social - we love hearing from you - you make this

Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Homepage

See you soon.

Considering.Art™
Your voice. Your idea.

The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.

https://HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM/scripts/wa-HOME.exe?SUBED1=MUSEUM-L&A=1