Veverka’s Blog for Interpreters

http://www.heritageinterp.com/veverkas_interp_blog.html

Hi folks – here’s my new blog updates for the 20th of December. Click the link above to take you there.  Some really weird stories and expanding our new “InterpSHARE” family of new interpretive services. You may want to copy any of the stories you like in the blog as I will remove older stories for my new ones.  Blog update after Christmas.

Here’s what’s in this new one for some pre-Christmas interpretive fun.

Giant reservoir of 'hidden water' discovered on Mars
Highly decorated 10,000-year-old burial of an infant GIRL nicknamed 'Neve'.
Epic sea level rise drove Vikings out of Greenland.
- Mummies With Gold Tongues Found Inside 2,500-Year-Old Tombs in Egypt
Mammoth and Horse DNA Left in Freezer Rewrite Ice Age Extinctions
- This Giraffe-Sized Reptile Was the Largest Flying Creature to Ever Live
- More than 300 smuggled tarantulas, scorpions and giant cockroaches seized
  from luggage in Colombia
- New Interpretation textbook coming.
- Veverka Joins PUP Consortium and Polaris Museum Mentor program.

Hope you enjoy the stories… and have a great Christmas.

John Veverka
www.heritageinterp.com
http://www.heritageinterp.com/veverkas_interp_blog.html

https://HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM/scripts/wa-HOME.exe?SUBED1=MUSEUM-L&A=1