The Heritage Interpretation Training Center

Eight Different Interpretive Courses in

Interpretive Master Planning for 2021-2022.

We provide more interpretive training than anyone in the areas of Interpretive Planning.   Having completed hundreds of interpretive master plans and teaching interpretive planning at The Ohio State University and Michigan State University – and teaching workshops in interpretation for 30 years, you receive the best in coaching and training in developing your own sites interpretive plans.

All courses include e-copies of my interpretive planning two-volume textbook set, additional topic specific resource materials, and copies of completed interpretive plans to use as a guide and plan structure reference.  As a “live” course you can also chat with the course instructor when you need to for coaching and advice.

The link for each course will take you to that courses content and information page, and ability to pay the course tuition via PayPal and get started right away with a chat with Prof. John Veverka to help get you going.  You can start a course any time and complete the course at your own pace.

Interpretive Master Planning13 Units - 3 CEU credits
An introductory interpretive training course that can be adapted for any project.  http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_master_planning_course.html

Advanced Interpretive Master Planning Markets of One, the Experience Economy, Mass Customization Regional Interpretive Systems Planning and Large Scale Landscape Museums. Fourteen Units - 2.5 CEU Credits

http://www.heritageinterp.com/advanced_interpretive_planning.html

Interpretive Planning for Botanical Gardens
and Arboretums. 11 Units - 3 CEU credits.
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_planning_for_botanical_gardens.html

Interpretive Planning for Historic Homes and Gardens. 13 Units - 3 CEU credits
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interp_planning_for_historic_homes.html

Developing Interpretive Plans and Media Options for Scenic Byways
and Auto/Driving Tour Routes.

http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_planning_for_scenic_byways.html

Developing Interpretive Plans for Railroad Museums, Depots and Other
Railroad Interpretive Experiences.

http://www.heritageinterp.com/planning_for_railroad_museums_and_sites.html

Interpretive Planning for Historic Farms and Agricultural Sites
13 Units - 4 CEU credits

http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_planning_for_historic_farms.html

Updating for Creating Park/Heritage Site Interpretive Master Plans
To Focus on Site Climate Changes Visible Impact

http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretaive_planning_for_climate_change.html

Complete Training Center Course Catalog:

To have a look at our complete course catalog (44 interpretation courses) here’s the link that will take you there. Enjoy the visit.

http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_training_center_course_catalogue_.html

If you have any questions feel free to ask.  All courses can be adapted for any special projects you may be working on as well – and we can arrange for “project team” training as well.

Prof John Veverka

Director

Heritage Interpretation Training Center

www.heritageinterp.com