As the Foundation for Advancement in Conservation plans for the future of our Connecting to Collections Care program, we want to hear from you. Which collections care topics do you want to learn more about? How can Connecting to Collections Care help small and mid-sized museums care for collections? Let us know by taking this 10-15 minute survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/C2C-21B.

We know your time is valuable, so as a small token of appreciation for your time and insights, we'll select three survey respondents to receive a free registration for a Connecting to Collections Care course (a $149 value). We thank you in advance for your participation!

Tiffani Emig

Programs Director & Administrative Manager

(she/her/hers)

foundation for advancement in conservation

Protecting Cultural Heritage

(t) 202.750.3346 | (f) 202.452.9328

727 15th St NW | Suite 500 | Washington, DC | 20005

culturalheritage.org | @conservators | Facebook

https://HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM/scripts/wa-HOME.exe?SUBED1=MUSEUM-L&A=1