Hi - me again!

A friendly bump to say, Arts in Education Week kicks off next Sunday (13 Sep).

I'd love to get your feedback on the graphic I mentioned earlier: "51 Benefits of Art Education for Kids".

Here it is again- https://wetheparents.org/arts-education

If you wanted to post it, I'd be happy to write a few words to accompany it just for Home Ease LSOFT.

Just let me know!

Best, Neve

Neve Spicer

Founder & Director
WeTheParents.org

Just click here if you don't want more emails from me.