Re: Arts Ed. proposal for Home Ease LSOFT Hi - me again!

A friendly bump to say, Arts in Education Week kicks off next Sunday (13
Sep).

I'd love to get your feedback on the graphic I mentioned earlier: "*51
Benefits of Art Education for Kids*".

Here it is again- https://wetheparents.org/arts-education

If you wanted to post it, I'd be happy to write a few words to accompany it
just for Home Ease LSOFT.

Just let me know!

Best, Neve

*Neve Spicer*