The 2020 AASLH Annual Meeting<https://aaslh.org/annualmeeting/> will look different this year as we gather online rather than in-person. We invite you to join your fellow history practitioners for a series of live plenaries and keynotes, discussion groups, and more. This year's Annual Meeting is an incredible opportunity to connect, learn, be challenged, and grow, so join us as we explore new ideas and ask What kind of ancestor will you be?

The online format makes it easier than ever for museum professionals to access all our Annual Meeting has to offer. If you are looking to expand your training and perspective, the 2020 AASLH Annual Meeting is a great way to engage with what's happening across the field of state and local history.

Join us September 24 - 30 to connect with colleagues in Happy Hours and Brown Bag Lunches; learn alongside other students, faculty, and staff in a series of live and pre-recorded sessions; be challenged as we examine the unique roles that history museums, historic sites, historical societies, and other history organizations play in addressing society's challenges; and grow as you interact with other museum professionals from around the country.

Check out the program schedule, scholarship opportunities (more than 200!), and more at https://aaslh.org/annualmeeting/.

If you have any questions please contact us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or call AASLH at 615-320-3203.

Cherie Cook
Senior Program Manager
American Association for State and Local History
615-320-3203 (direct 573-893-5164) | aaslh.org<http://www.aaslh.org/>

Join us online for the 2020 Annual Meeting Sept. 24-30!<https://aaslh.org/2020annualmeeting/>