RBM: A Journal of Rare Books, Manuscripts, and Cultural Heritage would like to draw your attention to new content we have added to our website. On our “Submissions” page (https://rbm.acrl.org/index.php/rbm/about/submissions#authorGuidelines) we now include links to the following:

In the coming months we will be working on a new online portal for reviews, which should allow us to expand the number of reviews (and reviewers!) we can accommodate beyond the confines of the print journal.

If you have already volunteered as a reviewer, thank you very much for doing so. However, I would ask you to resubmit your offer via the online form so that we can maintain consistent information for everyone.

As always, feel free to contact me with any questions.

Best regards,

Jennifer

Jennifer K. Sheehan, PhD
Reviews Editor, RBM: A Journal of Rare Books, Manuscripts, & Cultural Heritage
Exhibitions & Communications Manager
The Grolier Club
47 East 60th Street
New York, NY 10022