DocuSign is great and passes the smell test.

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 2:22 PM Regina Gorham <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello to all,
I have two questions to throw out there:

1) Has anyone begun accepting e-signing or digital signatures on donation paperwork? This has come up in conversations as a potential option in planning how best to keep donors and staff safe throughout. I for one am not quite on board with it, but am wondering what others think about it, and all potential positives and negatives, legal considerations, etc.

2) We recently found out that a Stabilized Aqueous Ozone (SAO) system made by Tersano will be our cleaning product going forward. At this point, the system has not been tested against COVID-19 owing to the Canadian company being unable to come to the U.S. to test it. As far as information, it seems that there's not a lot out there when it comes to examples of the system being used in Museums. Does anyone have any experience/knowledge with this product?

I hope you all are well,

Regina

Regina Gorham
Collections Manager
Kalamazoo Valley Museum

https://HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM/scripts/wa-HOME.exe?SUBED1=MUSEUM-L&A=1

--
Jessica B. Phillips
Executive Director & CEO

Historic Richmond Town is a not-for-profit cultural institution of the City of New York

Historic Richmond Town is a not-for-profit cultural institution of the City of New York.  • historicrichmondtown.org  • 718-351-1611 • @hrtown

https://HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM/scripts/wa-HOME.exe?SUBED1=MUSEUM-L&A=1