Hi folks.  I am pleased to offer our InterpNEWS Special Climate Change Resource Issue #2 (Spring 2020).  I spent a lot of time looking for resources on various aspects of climate change that would be relevant for the times, including several articles on CV-19 and its relationship to and impact on our climate.

This issue, and our October 2019 Special Issue, are used as references for my new interpretation course: How to Interpret Climate Change to Your Site/facility Visitors.  Here are the links to my two new courses.  Cheers, John V.

Interpreting Climate Change Issues to your visitors. (Our new climate interpretation course).
13 Units, 4 CEU’s$250.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/climate_change_interpretation_course.html

When nothing remains but the stories to tell…Interpreting the abandoned- Thirteen units and 2 CEU credits $200.00 tuition. www.heritageinterp.com/when_theres_nothing_left_but_the_story_-_interp_.html

Subscriptions to InterpNEWS are FREE.  Just send me your e-mail and I will add you to our extensive international mailing list.

John Veverka
In Editor/publisher

In this issue:

- Climate change is affecting all life on Earth – and that’s not good news for humanity.
  Brett Scheffers, Assistant Professor, University of Florida and James Watson, Associate Professor,
  The University of Queensland

- How Climate Change Will Alter Our Food. Renee Cho

- New Climate Change Report Outlines Challenges for Global Agriculture. Sam Brasch

- New climate model projects major impact on coral, important fish habitats. by AquaTT

- 'Murder hornets' have arrived in the U.S.—here's what you should know. Douglas Main

- Marine Pollution Efforts – Fishing Line Bins and Storm Catch Nets. Heidi de Maine

- How will California prevent more mega-wildfire disasters? David Helvarg

- Manatees and Climate Change. Save the Manatee® Club

- Hurricanes and Climate Change. Union of Concerned Scientists.

- How our responses to climate change and the coronavirus are linked. World Economic Forum.

- How Is the Coronavirus Pandemic Affecting Climate Change? WIRED

- Coronavirus shutdowns have unintended climate benefits: cleaner air, clearer water. D.Chow

- COVID-19 and climate change: What can we learn about saving lives? ,R.Carmona & M.Sarfaty

- Extreme Weather. The National Wildlife Federation

- The Effects of Climate Change on Wild Animals. Animals Network Team

- Top 10 Animals Endangered by Climate Change. OneKindPlanet

- 35 Surprising Facts About Global Warming. NASA, NRDC

- 'Green snow' to become a more regular occurrence in Antarctica. Brooks Hays,

- Gigantic new locust swarms hit East Africa Haley Cohen Gilliland

https://HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM/scripts/wa-HOME.exe?SUBED1=MUSEUM-L&A=1