From: Shannon Hsu
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 10:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] UV Filtering Roller Shades

Hello,

We have an old set of UV filtering roller shades that need replacing.  These are simple roller shades mounted inside the windows of an historic building.  The company we originally ordered them from is no longer in business and I'm having trouble finding an alternative.  We would like to avoid film directly on our windows, but are interested in any viable alternatives.  Does anyone know of a company selling simple roller shades?  Thanks for your help!

Shannon

Shannon Hsu | Curator of Collections | Shawnee Town 1929

11501 W. 57th Street, Shawnee, KS 66203 | Office: 913.248.2360 | [log in to unmask]

DISCLAIMER: The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.