To celebrate 30 years of Museum and Gallery Studies at the University of St Andrews, we were planning a conference, Museum Studies: Past, Present, Future.  Although the conference has been cancelled due to COVID 19, we want to carry on with a survey which was intended to inform discussions at the conference. We want to find out what are the implications and ethics of the burgeoning number of courses for students and their future employability.  Are we providing the training that the museum sector needs? If you took a postgraduate course in Museum Studies at any university, anywhere in the world, we would like to hear from you by Monday 4th May. Please also pass this survey on to colleagues.

You can find the survey here MailScanner has detected definite fraud in the website at "lnkd.in". Do not trust this website: https://lnkd.in/ggJYSWQ

Ann V. Gunn

Senior Lecturer, Museum and Gallery Studies

School of Art History

University of St Andrews

School of Art History, 79 North Street

St Andrews, KY16 9AL, Fife, Scotland

+44 (0)1334 46 2356

www.st-andrews.ac.uk

Find us on facebook http://bit.ly/sta-museum-gallery

Visit our 30 Year Celebration website: https://mgs30.wp.st-andrews.ac.uk/

Conference, May 2020: Museum Studies: Past, Present, Future

Sadly - cancelled due to Coronavirus

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland, No: SC013532

https://HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM/scripts/wa-HOME.exe?SUBED1=MUSEUM-L&A=1