We were recently informed by our bank that we will be charged a fee for making deposits to our checking account if we make deposits of over $5,000 per month. We have never paid a fee in the past and I'm just curious if other non-profits/museums are being charged a similar fee. I've done a quick online review of the banks in my region and it looks like all of the small business checking accounts are now being charged a deposit fee.  I'm curious to know if this is a nation-wide trend and if you know of any banks that are not charging such fees.

Thanks,

Robin Gabriel
Executive Director
Kaminski House Museum
Georgetown, SC 29440

All email correspondence to and from this address may be subject to public disclosure under the South Carolina Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). This correspondence is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential, or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.