From: Kathleen M. Bratton [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 9:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] mounting model rockets

We have a number of model rockets. Some measuring @ 3' high. We want to display them standing upright under a Plexiglas case . Any recommendations of how to attach/ mount them to the base of the case so that they won't fall over if the case is knocked?

Thank you

Kathleen M. Bratton

Collections Manager

National Iron and Steel Heritage Museum

50 South 1st Avenue, Coatesville, PA 19320

Ph:610-384-9282   Cell: 610-322-4895

www.steelmuseum.org