Dear All.

I am a Collections manager and currently working on the concept designs for a purpose built exhibition space solely for temporary and travelling exhibitions. My employer wants to make the space as adaptable as possible, not to limit what we can potentially borrow. My question is this... How do people with very large objects in crates move them between floors. I have the potential for a 5m x 6m, 6 ton art lift but it's only 3.4 m high.
All advice welcomed and gratefully received. My design meeting is tomorrow and I'm truly stuck.
Thanks, Lauren