Hello,

This link was passed along to me by Christine Granat the registrar for the deCordova Sculpture Park in Boston.

I am a commercial photographer based in Chicago, live in the No Suburbs and work in Milwaukee on a regular basis. My Clients there include the Pabst Mansion Collection, MAM and a number of private collectors. I have photographed several coffee table books for MAM including the Warrington Colescott retrospective that included 350 prints.

Please review my web site and if you would like to have a more detailed discussion please write.

Thank you,

Michael

michaeltropea.com
312 502 1220