Hi Melissa,
If possible, you might post a photo to the listserv. If you wish, send me a pic and maybe I can help.

Don

On Wed, Jul 17, 2019 at 1:08 PM Milissa Brooks-Ojibway <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We have what I believe is a Spanish-American War cavalry saddle in our collection.  I'm looking to make contact with someone who could help me identify/interpret marks on the piece.

--
Don Cavness, Curator
Los Alamos Historical Society

Preserve today. Share forever.