Christina,
Lori Benson who teaches our Moving Museum Collections course at Museum Study recommends this book:
Bendix, Caroline. Moving Library and Archive Collections. British Library Preservation Advisory CentreFirst published January 2005 as Packing and moving library and archives collections, Revised August 2013.
--
Brad Bredehoft
CEO