*"Care and Conservation of Historic Copper, Brass, and Bronze*
*" - July 29, 2019 3 Week Online Class - $180*

Do you have historic copper alloys and want to know how to care and
preserve them?

In this course you will learn about the history and technology of copper -
brass - bronze, how to identify conservation problems, how to properly
handle, store, exhibit, and how to safely clean and preserve historic copper
alloys. We will emphasize what you can do and when you need a conservator.

The course has three sections: History and Technology, Condition and
Treatment, Storage and Care.

It is structured so you can do the course from home or from work. We'll
have email discussions about each week's readings and resource materials.
No quizzes - no tests. There will one written assignment at the end to
complete the course. You do the course entirely on your own time and
schedule.

This online class will give you the tools to understand, clean, and
preserve historic copper alloys.

Space is limited so register soon!
https://coppercareclass27.eventbrite.com
<http://coppercareclass27.eventbrite.com>

If you have any questions feel free to email me any time.

For all upcoming online courses go to this link:
http://cityofangelsconservation.weebly.com/online-classes.html

Cheers!
Dave

David Harvey
Principal Conservator & Museum Consultant
Los Angeles CA  USA
www.cityofangelsconservation.weebly.com
<http://www.cityofangelsconservation.weebly.com>