Good morning, fellow Museum-L’ers!

I’m looking for testimonials on outdoor interpretive signage materials, specifically Custom High Pressure Laminates. The samples that we have in hand are from Fossil, 1/8” thickness, 12 color HD printing with UV coating. Any opinions on the powder coated aluminum NPS style signage mounts would be great, too.

Any experience with these materials (the good, the bad, the ugly) is appreciated. We are especially interested in hearing from people who have used this material in harsh winters, who have dealt with graffiti/vandalism, or any other trying conditions which the signage has performed under.

Thanks very much!

Julia Fell

Assistant Curator • The Museum at Bethel Woods

(845) 583-2185

Special exhibits on view through December 31, 2019:

We Are Golden: Reflections on the 50th Anniversary of Woodstock and Aspirations for a Peaceful Future

We Are Stardust: The Space Race, the Lunar Landing, and American Visions of the Future

BethelWoodsCenter.org

200 Hurd Road, Bethel, NY 12720

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram