Online Course: Condition Assessments is back in the schedule and begins July 15, 2019.

Join our newest instructor, Elizabeth Burton, for this important look at how to do a good condition report on your collections.  We welcome Elizabeth to our staff!

MS010: Condition Assessments

July 15 - 19, 2019

Instructor: Elizabeth Burton

Location:  http://museumclasses.org

Whenever an object leaves or enters your museum, it should have a dated condition report completed. A condition report is so much more than "good" or "poor." Learn about different types of condition reports, what is essential and what is optional information in each, the function of a condition report, and how to use an online condition assessment tool.

For more information or to sign up: https://www.collectioncare.org/condition-assessments-line-short-course

Feel free to contact me with questions.

Peggy Schaller
Northern States Conservation Center