From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kathleen M. Bratton
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2019 10:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Funding for Emergency Manual for CollectionsI

I was wondering if anyone knew of any funding sources to help offset the costs of preparing an Emergency Manual for collections?

Thank you,

Kathleen M. Bratton

Collections Manager

National Iron and Steel Heritage Museum

50 South 1st Avenue, Coatesville, PA 19320

Ph:610-384-9282   Cell: 610-322-4895

www.steelmuseum.org<http://www.steelmuseum.org>