InterpNEWS
The International Heritage Interpretation e-Magazine.

Call for Articles for our September/October 2019 Issue.

I am now looking for articles for the SepOct 2019 issue – with a deadline of the 15th of September for a 1st October 2019 mail out.  If you’d like to do an article for IN please feel free to contact me.

InterpNEWS reaches over 300K interpreters, agencies and organizations in 60 countries and is sent FREE as a service to the interpretive profession.

Some of the topics of interest could include:

- Autumn farming, harvest or program topics.
- Heritage fruits and heritage farm animals.
- Interpreting Geology or Earth Sciences
- Interpreting Global Warming (how you interpret climate issues to visitors).
- Innovative interpretive programs or services at historic sites/museums.
- Fall nature programs, hikes, wildlife migration topics.
- Innovative interpretive exhibits and exhibit evaluation programs.
- Working with school groups.
- Developing and managing volunteer programs.
- Training Docents and Volunteers
- Interpretive research and visitor studies.
- Interpreting food and historic food preparation.
- Interpretation in zoos and botanical gardens.
- Interpretive theater and living history interpretation.
- Planning and delivery of living history programs.
- Using interpretation to accomplish management issues.
- Marketing for heritage interpretation – increasing visitor numbers.

These are a few of the topics just to get you thinking.  Articles can be of any length and sent as a WORD document, any photos or graphics in place as jpegs.

Current and back issues of InterpNEWS can be read at: www.issuu.com/interpnews.

Cheers,
John Veverka
IN Publisher/Editor