InterpNEWS Call for Articles

I am accepting articles for the July/Aug 2019 InterpNews issue – with a deadline of the 15th of July for a 1st of August 2019 mail out.  If you’d like to do an article for IN or have any questions, please feel free to contact me.  If you’d like to be added to the InterpNEWS mailing list (IN is sent FREE as a service to the interpretive profession), send me an e-mail and I’ll be happy to add you.

InterpNEWS reaches over 300K interpreters, agencies and organizations in 60 countries.  Copies of recent issues can be read at: www.issuu.com/interpnews. Some of the topics of interest could include:

- Interpreting Geology or Earth Sciences
- Interpreting Global Warming.
- Innovative interpretive programs or services at historic sites/museums.
- Innovative interpretive exhibits.
- Interpretive research and visitor studies.
- Interpreting farming and farming/agriculture heritage.
- Interpreting food and historic food preparation.
- Interpretation in zoos and botanical gardens.
- Interpretive theater and living history interpretation.
or what ever you'd like to share about innovative heritage interpretation.

John Veverka
InterpNEWS Editor