All I am saying is that there are many treatment examples online that adhere to the American Institute for Conservation Code of Ethics and Guidelines for treatment (https://www.culturalheritage.org/about-conservation/code-of-ethics). Unlike the video you referred to.

Kamila M. Korbela | Founder and Art Conservator

LA Art Labs

Office: 858-257-8730

Website | Instagram | LinkedIn