If possible, could the following message be posted on your list serve?

We are interested in hearing from those of you who have installed a small cafe/concession operation in your museum.

If you have start-up costs to share, suggestions, things to avoid, etc., it would be greatly appreciated to have your input.

We want to implement fountain service, coffee, and baked goods that would be delivered from an off-site provider (a local bakery, for example).

You are welcome to email me if you want to share info off list.

Thanks very much....

Jill

Jill Hoffman, Ph.D.
Acting Executive Director
Museum of Texas Tech University

Assistant Director for Visitor Experience,
Helen DeVitt Jones Curator of Education
and
Faculty, Graduate Museum Science Program,

Museum of Texas Tech University
Lubbock, Texas
806-742-2432