Hi Amanda,

Feel free to email me. I can see what I can do for your institution.

Cecilia

Cecilia L. Salvatore, C.A., MLS, PhD -- Professor
Coordinator - Archives/Cultural Heritage Certificate Program

EDITOR:

Cultural Heritage Care and Management: Theory and Practice. Rowman & Littlefield, 2018.

School of Information Studies
College of Applied Social Sciences
Dominican University
7900 West Division St.
River Forest, IL 60305

Office:      Crown 324
Tel.:         (708) 524-6852
Email:       [log in to unmask]

Director of Membership Services -- Association for Library and Information Science Education (2016-2019)

Secretary -- IFLA Genealogy and Local History Section. Standing Committee (2017-2020)