Dear Friends,

In December 2018, the Montpelier Foundation was awarded an NEH Digital Humanities Planning Grant to begin the process of creating a publicly accessible collections database. This database will include not only Montpelier's archaeological collections, but also the collections of the Curatorial, Research, and Historic Preservation & Architecture Departments. We see it as an important tool to allow the public to see and learn about the millions of objects that help tell the story of Montpelier's past.

Because we want this database to be used by as many people as possible, we're conducting a survey to see what you would want in a resource like this. If you could take a few minutes to visit https://collections.montpelier.org/ to learn more about the project and take our survey we'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Emily Voss

Emily Voss  |  Education Director, Robert H. Smith Center for the Constitution
James Madison's Montpelier   P.O. Box 911  | Orange, VA 22960
540.308.2063