Following, as we have a large amount of fabric scraps in our collection
from dressmaking and other textile crafts. In 3.0, I classified them Tools
and Equipment for Materials / Textile Tools and Equipment / Needleworking
Equipment / Fabric / Fabric, Scrap. Doesn't look like that's an option in
4.0.

<http://www.nashvillezoo.org/>

*Tori Mason, CIG*
Historic Site Manager
615-833-1534 x130
3777 Nolensville Pike, Nashville, TN 37211
Take a Virtual Tour
<https:[log in to unmask],-86.742484,3a,75y,231.67h,91.98t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sAF1QipM1znoVVhltt2tZzLadiZqOCfWDV_JeZB1n2ie2!2e10!3e12!7i5654!8i2827>

<http://www.nashvillezoo.org/signature>