Call for Papers: AHAA sponsored session at CAA
CAA 2020 Annual Conference

February 12-15, 2020

Chicago, IL

As an affiliated society of the College Art Association (CAA), the Association of Historians of American Art (AHAA) sponsors a session at the CAA Annual Conference. This year, AHAA invites proposals for a one-and-a-half-hour professional (pedagogies, exhibitions, auctions, and/or publishing) or scholarly (any era, medium, or theme) session.

Please submit a title and short description of the session, along with the proposer's c.v. and a statement of expertise on the topic proposed to[log in to unmask] by April 10, 2018.

AHAA seeks to include new voices, and we encourage younger scholars to make submissions. Chairs and panelists of AHAA-sponsored sessions must be current members of AHAA and CAA. Please let me know if you have questions.

Keri Watson, AHAA Session Coordinator

Keri Watson
Assistant Professor of Art History
University of Central Florida - School of Visual Arts and Design
Visual Arts Building 105H
12400 Aquarius Agora Dr.
Orlando, FL 32816

Board Member and CAA Sessions Coordinator, Association of Historians of American Art

Connect with me on Twitter or LinkedIn