Amanda and Bernard,
Thanks for bringing up AR as an option. I will definitely look more into that (although, I think limited wi-fi and cell signal in the museum would make it difficult for us to implement). However, I do agree this project would be a good use of that technology.

Thank you to those who've reached out with helpful referrals!

Penelope