If you work with Library Exhibits, please consider filling out this brief survey about display cases.  It should only take 5-10 minutes of your time.

The Charleston Library Society is undergoing construction, and we are looking to upgrade our exhibit cases. We are located in a Beaux-Arts building and are strongly considering having the cases custom-built to suit the environment. My concern is, as always, the safety of the collection. I welcome any feedback from your experiences, or any resources that help to inform out path forward.

Thank you for your input.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3B695WN

--
Kerri Harding