Hi Penelope,

As part of the NPS, you'll, of course, need to ensure that your interactive is fully accessible for visitors with disabilities.  If you haven't already done so, you probably want to talk with Michele Hartley at Harpers Ferry to get her recommendations for design firms that understand the NPS's extensive requirements for access.  Michele's title is Media Accessibility Coordinator,
Harpers Ferry Center. I can provide her contact information offline, if you'd like it.

Good luck with your project.
Jan

Janice Majewski
Director, Inclusive Cultural and Educational Projects
Institute for Human Centered Design
humancentereddesign.org