Hi Amber,

there are several German organizations, memorial sites and museums
dealing with the subject. Have they been not able to provide you with
German teaching material which could be translated easily? Additionally,
lots of research had been done in the past on that subject which is
published. See for example
https://www.imew.de/de/bibliothek/literaturbestand/geschichte/details/faschismus-nationalsozialismus/?tx_wfbibliothek_pi1%255Btitel%255D=Faschismus%2520-%2520Nationalsozialismus&tx_wfbibliothek_pi1%255Bkue%255D=his%25203.9&cHash=9fd2b0298bc8be97b2f5163c400f14d9

The most common terms to step into the subject ist "Zwangssterilisation"
and "Euthanasie".

I have troubles to understand your terms "Nazi medicine" and "Nazi
science", especially in context with the disabled. Within the Nazi
system, the disabled were to be sterilyzed by force and murdered - i.e.
killed as Jews, Roma and Sinti, resistance fighters, priests and nuns,
intellectuals, communists and social democrats, homosexuals, ...

"Vom Teufel entworfene Embleme illustrieren die Hölle nicht."

Christian

--
*Verlag Dr. Christian Müller-Straten*
Crossmedia-Spezialverlag für die Bewahrung von Kultur und Natur
Redaktion: Dr. Adelheid Straten ([log in to unmask])
Herausgeber: Dr. Christian Mueller-Straten
Kunzweg 23, 81243 München, Germany
http://www.museum-aktuell.de T. 0049-(0)89-839 690 43, Fax -44,
Üblicherweise erreichbar: 7-20 h MEZ
Media: MUSEUM AKTUELL print und MUSEUM AKTUELL Online (mit Volltextsuche
und aktiven Links), EXPOTIME!,
RESTAURATORENBLÄTTER - Papers in Conservation, das große
Restauratoren-Wörterbuch KONSERVATIV, Europäisches Museumsportal
www.museum-aktuell.de
Kommerzielle Anliegen: Medienberatung Lutz F. Boden
Marktstr. 6, 21698 Harsefeld
T. 0049-(0)4164 9063507, mobil: 0175 – 3328668
Office hours: 9 am - 6 pm