Hello all,

We are looking for advice from fellow small and medium sized museums to share recommendations about software to manage membership, fundraising, and event registration.

We want to part ways with E-Tapestry in search of an intuitive, streamlined database that requires little training and won't break the bank. We are a historical/maritime museum with an annual budget of $600k. We use PastPerfect for collections.

What is working for you? (Feel free to share what doesn't work for you, either!)

Thanks in advance,

Nomi

Nomi Dayan
Executive Director
THE WHALING MUSEUM
& EDUCATION CENTER of COLD SPRING HARBOR
279 Main Street
| Cold Spring Harbor, NY | 11724
P 631.367.3418 x17
F 631.692.7037