Hello, List!

I also posted this message on AAMs Museum Junction forum, so I'm sorry if
you've read it twice!

For a project, I am interested in speaking with CEOs, CFOs, or Operations
Managers of private 501(c)3 museums that operate in buildings owned by a
municipality (county, state, city, town). Specifically, I am looking for
comparator organizations for a small museum that operates in a situation
where they municipality maintains the building, does not charge rent, and
pays all utilities (sounds like a sweet deal, but there are some
drawbacks).  This may not be your exact situation, but if you find that the
specific occupancy situation of your museum causes you to explain, justify,
or make allowances for, your operating budget in comparison to other
museums of your size, I'd like to hear from you!

Thanks in advance!

Erin

Erin Richardson PhD
Principal