Greetings: We are upgrading our lighting and have track heads available for a donation. There are many heads so they might even be able to go to multiple organizations.

Here’s the catch:

They are heads for Lightolier ProSpec track lighting for museums, Cylinders 26038 WH-AFUV-AF7SY type TH1 -5 ¾” Cylinders and 26016 NB WH-TAL-AF2UV-AFSY 3 ¾” cylinders type TH2. Both size incandescent heads are only for the special ProSpec tracks which were made for a couple of years in the late 90s or early 00s and both are no longer manufactured.

If you have this track, they are certainly a bargain.

Pick up at the Schwenkfelder Library & Heritage Center or we can ship at your cost.

Candace Perry

Candace Kintzer Perry

Curator of Collections

Schwenkfelder Library & Heritage Center