Hey Listers - I have been tasked with creating tour programming for kids, and I'm a bit stuck. I'm much more versed in adult programming. Does anyone have any ideas or examples of tours for kids that they're willing to share? We have the capability to do a lot with living history, and our education collection is pretty strong. Background: We used to be a period house museum turned history museum with a 4 acre campus. Looking to do something with some of our historic structures and our education garden. I'm just not sure where to take it. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks everyone!

Keith L. Moore

Director of Curatorial & Educational Affairs

Heritage Sandy Springs

6110 Bluestone Road NE

Sandy Springs, GA 30328

404-851-1749