Thanks all, so much, for your advice, and if there's someone coming late to
this thread with additional info, would still like to hear from you. You've
given us a lot of options to explore. Definitely not an easy answer...

--Kathie

Kathie Gow

Curator, Hatfield Historical Museum     hatfieldhistory.weebly.com

Oral History Producer     wordspicturesstories.com