Hi Alecia,

We use a laser jet printer or a copier that uses toner (no ink) to print labels on copy paper. Ink printers will cause the letters/numbers on the label to bleed. We then use B-72 to adhere the label to the item.

Please feel free to email me directly and I can send you images of what I’m talking about.

Stephanie Gilmore

Curator of Collections

Colorado Railroad Museum

17155 W. 44th Ave.

Golden, CO 80403

Direct Line: 720.274.5159

Library Main Line: 720.274.5148

LIBRARY PUBLIC HOURS: TUESDAY-SATURDAY, 11AM-3PM. **CLOSED THE 2ND SATURDAY OF EACH MONTH FOR BOARD MEETING.

www.ColoradoRailroadMuseum.org

The Colorado Railroad Museum salutes the citizens of metro Denver for helping fund culture and arts through their support of the Scientific & Cultural Facilities District (SCFD).