Thanks Christian.  I did get a suggestion to focus on Hamilton, but he actually was not involved in trade while he lived here.  He was only 11 when he moved to St. Croix and it was there that he got a job as a merchant’s assistance…and the rest is…well, US history.  J

Toni Frederick-Armstrong, Director of Visitor Experience

PO Box 888, Bay Road

Basseterre, St. Kitts

Phone/Fax (869)465-5584, Mobile/Whatsapp: (869)762-9891/669-0989

Email: [log in to unmask]

Website: www.stchristophernationaltrust.kn