That's good!

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 24, 2018, at 9:43 AM, John E Simmons <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Maybe you should call it "Trading Places."

John E. Simmons
Writer and Museum Consultant
Museologica
and
Adjunct Curator of Collections
Earth and Mineral Science Museum & Art Gallery
Penn State University
and
Investigador Asociado, Departamento de Ornitologia
Museo de Historia Natural, Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos, Lima