***Strategic Planning Survey***
Tell us what you want, what you really, really want!  ARCS members should have received an email last week and a reminder this week with a link to a 10-minute survey. By participating, you’ll help ARCS understand the trends impacting the profession and your career, and allow us to become more effective at developing, connecting, and delivering value to you. If you have any questions, problems with the survey, or need the link re-sent to you, please email us at [log in to unmask].

***#ARCSChat October 2nd***
The delicate subject of courier demands regularly resurfaces like the sun rises in the east, so let's address it both passively and aggressively. What does your training look like? What are reasonable demands? Why not share? Can't we have a similar standard amongst institutions? If you have something you'd like us to ask, write us in the thread on the forum at www.arcsinfo.org and, otherwise, plan to air your grievances on Twitter during the next #ARCSChat while nursing warm nuts and a 2008 Bordeaux in the first class lounge on October 2 at 8pm EST-https://twitter.com/Arcs4All

***Meet Your Board Member***
This week we would like to introduce you to Board member Michele Leopold.

Michele has over 25 years experience working in registration, collections, exhibitions and risk management. Her career has seen a diverse range of projects, many from the ground up or expansion construction projects.

Michele was one of the original staff members of the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington DC and was fortunate to see the museum and collection develop from inception to the inaugural opening and beyond. She has worked at the Atlanta History Center, the Ringling Museum of Art and the NASCAR Hall of Fame.

In her current role as Director of Collections and Exhibitions of The Mint Museum of Art, Michele works with a team of trained museum professionals to oversee an active exhibition program at two distinct museums.

When she is not working, she can be found supporting the local craft beer scene, knitting and traveling. Michele is currently making a pilgrimage to the largest beer festival in the world and kicking up her heels to those wild polkas.

***New Forum Feature on ARCS Website***
We hope you’ve had a chance to explore the new and improved ARCS Forum. If you’re still unsure how it works, we’ve created 3 videos to guide you: creating a post, navigating the forum and how to log in and get email updates. They can be found on the Forum Introduction page.  The more people participate, the better the resource, so log in, watch and join the conversation! https://www.arcsinfo.org/forum/about-the-forum

***Important Dates***
-October 2, 2018  8 PM ET #ARCSchat on Twitter. Participate and follow here-https://twitter.com/Arcs4All
-November 14-15, 2018. Integrated Pest Management for Cultural Institutions Workshop. Register here-http://www.arcsinfo.org/programs/2018-ipm-for-cultural-institutions-workshop