Hello Helen,

ALHFAM (Association for Living History, Farm, and Agricultural Museums) has a very active Foodways Professional Interest Group.  They have a great FB page, and present great sessions at both the Annual Meeting and Regional Meetings.

Sarah

Sarah Wilson LeCount
Collections Manager
Rochester Museum & Science Center

p 585.271.4552 x353   m 585-981-6021
e [log in to unmask]
w rmsc.org

Facebook   Twitter   Youtube   Instagram
RSMC - Reward Your Curiosity

Museum discussion list <[log in to unmask]> writes:
Hello!

I just started working at a site where historic foodways and a history of beverages (read: beer, ale, wine, etc.) is going to be part of an upcoming program. I used to have a finger on the pulse of active historic foodways blogs and resources when working at a different museum two years ago, but in between then and now, I know some things could have changed. So, I'm looking to find out what are some active, up-to-date foodways websites/resources to utilize currently?

Thank you!
Helen

Helen Wirka
Museum Director
Sun Prairie Historical Library and Museum
Sun Prairie, WI