Hello,

Are we required to list the tax-deductible amount of membership fees on our brochures/renewal materials at the time of solicitation? We're redesigning our materials, and I was under the impression that we are supposed to include that. However, I am looking at an example from an institution with many more resources (probably even actual membership staff!) and they have not included it.

Does your institution include that info on the brochure? On the receipt/acknowledgement?

Thanks!

Deana R. Mallory
Director of Public Programs
Bennington Museum