Has anyone used either Round Up or the Dawn Vinegar solution on a walk way?  We have a weed issue on two surfaces - one is a brick walkway into a building with a "newer" cement floor and the other is stone (mixture of 1B and cracker dust) into a building with a wooden floor.

I am wondering about staining from tracking either Round Up or the Dawn/Vinegar mixture into the buildings.  We have used both, but never where people walk because of the chemicals making the walks slippery.  Does anyone have other suggestions for herbicides that will get rid of our unsightly weeds without damaging the interior surfaces of our historic buildings.  And no, we don't have volunteers who will weed for us :(

Any advice is greatly appreciated.
--
Bronwen Anderson-Sanders, Executive Director
Mifflinburg Buggy Museum