I am looking for information, specifically for a signature or logo of Emile Brunel's photography studio in Philadelphia.  Trying to confirm a portrait photo that we have just been given was taken there.  Also does anyone have information about who operated the Philadelphia location.  The internet was not very useful, nor was New York Institute of Photography which Emile Brunel founded 100 years ago. Thank you in advance for any assistance.

--
Bronwen Anderson-Sanders, Executive Director
Mifflinburg Buggy Museum