Hello all,

I currently work at a small museum that is state funded. We are looking
into creating a "Friends of" group that would help build our volunteer
base, allow us to do fundraising and apply for grants (with greater ease),
as well as generally advocate for the museum. Does anyone have any
experience creating or working with groups like this? Any suggested museums
to reach out to or suggestions in general is much appreciated. Thank you!

Lauren Baker