Heritage Interpretation Training Center
Interpretive Panels Course
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_panels_course.html

A great course for heritage sites, historic sites, natural areas and parks and any place you need quality interpretive panels.

Hi folks,

For some reason, we have had a flood of folks signing up for our planning/design and managing interpretive panels course.  I guess spring is the time for new panel projects.  Our course is specially designed for anyone finding they have been assigned to manage any new interpretive panel projects.  Some of the course content include:

- new interpretive panel materials.
- evaluating and pre-testing interpretive panels to be sure they are accomplishing their objectives.
- how to write a RFP (request for proposal) for interpretive panel contractors.
- what do interpretive panels cost anyway and what about warranties.

Check out the course website page, or feel free to contact me if you have any questions.  You can work on actual interpretive panel projects as part of your course assignments.

Develop panels that are theme and objective based, and interpret "the rest of the story" about the sites or features you will be interpreting.

Cheers,
John Veverka
Director
Heritage Interpretation Training Center